Official Icon Batch #1
Jul. 19th, 2011 08:05 pmI'm finally posting icons here. Yay!
[18] stock icons (including 1 animated GIF)
[9] White Collar icons
[5] Big Time Rush icons ("Worldwide" music video/ Big Time Breakup)
[9] Other (including City Hunter, Sailor Moon (Sailor Mercury/Mizuno Ami), The Wallflower/Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Skip Beat!)
Teasers:

Stock:





1
White Collar:



2
Big Time Rush:


Other:

3
4
1: A non-animated version of this icon can be found here.
2: The untouched sepia version can be found here.
3: Other versions of this icon can be found here and here.
4: Technically, this is a White Collar icon, but none of the characters are featured so it goes here.
Why "official?" Because I already have an "Icon Batch #1" for the four icons I made for this journal... two years ago. This also probably means it'll be a long time before I post another batch of icons. XD
[18] stock icons (including 1 animated GIF)
[9] White Collar icons
[5] Big Time Rush icons ("Worldwide" music video/ Big Time Breakup)
[9] Other (including City Hunter, Sailor Moon (Sailor Mercury/Mizuno Ami), The Wallflower/Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Skip Beat!)
Teasers:
Stock:
1White Collar:
Big Time Rush:

Other:
41: A non-animated version of this icon can be found here.
2: The untouched sepia version can be found here.
3: Other versions of this icon can be found here and here.
4: Technically, this is a White Collar icon, but none of the characters are featured so it goes here.
Why "official?" Because I already have an "Icon Batch #1" for the four icons I made for this journal... two years ago. This also probably means it'll be a long time before I post another batch of icons. XD
no subject
Date: 2011-07-20 04:12 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-07-26 02:34 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-07-23 12:02 pm (UTC)I really like these, and will definitely be snagging a few with credit. I love the little itty bitty Cinderella coach and the heands in the water, among others.
no subject
Date: 2011-07-26 02:34 am (UTC)